Percepto is looking for an outstanding Application Engineer to join the team in building the future of autonomous drones. Application Engineer operates in some of the most advanced technological and multidisciplinary environments. They are members of the operations group as technological experts, responsible for optimizing capabilities and defining future system generations. The role includes work with customers in the US, Europe and Asia, to implement new capabilities, and define customer needs.
- Help identify and solve customers’ problems within the deployment process and during system operation.
- Collect and classify customer requests and cooperate with the R&D team to accommodate needs.
- Conduct system demonstrations for potential customers.
- Define and execute maintenance procedures.
- Conduct system training for new customers/operators.
- BSc. / MSc. in Engineering (electrical / mechanical /aerospace / Industrial)
- Experience working with complex electronic systems
- Technical background
- Proven experience (2-3 years) with senior corporate international customers
- English – Fluent, strong preference in international background
- Willing to travel extensively, up to 40% of the time
- Customer orientation (close to customer), intercultural skills
- Self-confidence, presentation skills, communication skills
- Analytical capabilities, problem solving orientation, interdisciplinary knowledge, project management