Percepto is looking for a talented software engineer to join the team in building the future of autonomous drones. At Percepto, we are developing ground breaking multidisciplinary systems that allow enterprises to fully harness the power of drones.
As a Software Engineer at Percepto, you will –
- Participate in design, implementation and deployment of complex SW modules that solve real world challenges in autonomous robotic systems.
- You will write safety critical and performance critical code that manages and operates flying machines.
- You will help solve problems in areas such as performance optimization, hardware device integration and debug, wireless communication, flight reliability enhancement.
- BSc Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- 4 years of experience in C and C++ development – Must
- Significant experience in system level programming on Linux – Must
- Good understanding of Networking layers and basic IP protocols
- Experience in device driver/kernel level development – advantage
- Experience with NVidia embedded GPUs / CUDA – advantage