Percepto is looking for an outstanding Field Application Engineer to join our team in building the future of autonomous drones. Application Engineer operates in some of the most advanced technological and multidisciplinary environments. They are members of the operations team as technological experts, responsible for optimizing capabilities and defining future system generations. The role includes working with customers in the US, Europe and Asia, to implement new capabilities, and define customer needs.
- Help identify and solve customers’ key needs and issues within the deployment process and during system operation;
- Collect and classify customer requests and cooperate with the R&D team to accommodate needs;
- Conduct system demonstrations for potential clients;
- Define and execute maintenance procedures;
- Conduct system training for new customers/operators.
- BSc. / MSc. in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical /Aerospace / Industrial);
- Experience working with complex electronic systems;
- Technical background;
- English – Fluent, strong preference in international background;
- Willing to travel extensively, up to 40% of the time;
- Customer orientation, intercultural skills;
- Self-confidence, presentation skills, communication skills;
- Analytical capabilities, problem solving orientation, interdisciplinary knowledge, project management.