Percepto is looking for a junior Embedded software engineer to assist in drone bring up procedures and analyze possible faults in complex drone software and hardware modules.
At Percepto, we are developing ground braking multidisciplinary systems that allow enterprises to fully harness the power of autonomous drones.
As a junior embedded engineer at Percepto, you will –
- Drive HW/SW DevOps tool integration and observe best practices in new drone roll out procedures.
- Develop & perform ATP and functionality tests on drones and individual drone components.
- Investigate failures and perform root cause analysis on hardware and software failures in drones. Design and improve testing procedures following failures.
- Design and implement test automation scripts for drone testing and bringup phases.
- Define and improve test criteria to adhere to strict performance and quality demands.
- BSc Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years of coding experience in C/C++/Python
- Experience with operating Unix like operating systems
- Organized worker with attention to detail, good documentation skills – Must.
- Hands on testing experience with electronics, testing equipment – advantage.
- Experience with debugging embedded systems – advantage.