Percepto is looking for a workshop manager seeking an opportunity to build and assemble cutting-edge electronics in a multidisciplinary R&D and Operations team. You will be responsible for the company’s production line as well as management of the production process on the manufacturing level. Product and safety training will be provided, however we do expect applicants to come with a sufficient level of mechanics and electronics knowledge.
At Percepto, we are developing ground breaking multidisciplinary systems that allow enterprises to fully harness the power of drones.
- Receive production orders and manage the production timeline
- Assemble drones, work with drone base stations and maintain product supply
- Work with R&D team to develop new technology
- Uphold quality standards and test new products before release to QA
- Responsible for repairs and maintenance of drones and base stations
- Maintain the workshop inventory & spare parts
- At least 1-2 years of electrical and/or mechanics experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills, attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with MAVs (Micro Aerial Vehicle systems) – advantage