The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a qualified Account Manager to resolve complex problems and provide excellent business and customer service to specific accounts. You will provide product and business knowledge to support post-sales process and strengthen customer relationships. We need you to be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain details and requirements to a non-technical audience, a results-driven person and a team player.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Develop and maintain a productive relationship with assigned accounts worldwide, hold regular discussions to review open issues, understand their business, meet their needs, share best practices, determine ways to increase their success, and become their trusted partner
- Provide ongoing support for customers to support post-sales and ongoing client needs
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop project plans that merge customer requirements with company needs and coordinate various teams and technical personnel during all project phases, from PO to deployment and support.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Provide our product team with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Partnering with internal teams, such as technical support, professional services, product management, R&D, to ensure that all technical challenges are being handled properly and on time
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, retention and reference ability
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business, identify opportunities to up and cross sales
- Occasional travel visiting customer sites (up to 20%)
- 5 years of Experience with managing of complicated technical projects
- 5 years of Experience with managing customers globally
- Demonstrated technical problem solving proficiency
- Excellent analytical and advanced troubleshooting skills with customers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Working technical knowledge of multidisciplinary systems