The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
At Percepto, we are developing ground breaking multidisciplinary systems that allow enterprises to fully harness the power of drones.
Do you value a team approach and growing relationships? Are you interested in pivoting to tech leveraging experience in a growing industry? We are seeking a full-time Account Manager with 3+ years solution based account management experience. Our ideal candidate must be nimble, hungry, and open to collaboration. The Account Manager will spend their time supporting existing accounts and working with clients to expand their solutions through Percepto’s growing value generating solutions. It is critical that this person can work strategically to deeply understand client workflows. The ideal candidate will drive value at all levels within target organizations and effectively communicate value from utilization of Percepto’s services.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Account Management and cover operators based in the US. The position preferred location is Austin, Texas and will require travel to cover additional markets up to 40-50% or of the time.
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts, and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast-growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S., and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
- Develop and maintain a productive relationship with assigned accounts in LATAM and the US, hold regular discussions to review open issues, understand their business, meet their needs, share best practices, determine ways to increase their success, and become their trusted partner
- Work with current commercial customers to continue customers success and value driven solutions
- Work with Percepto’s internal teams to service customers
- Find and execute upsells and cross sell opportunities
- Create and communicate strategy to internal stakeholders at Percepto
- Utilize key internal stakeholders for value connection
- Set the stage for formal demonstrations of Percepto and answer questions on the system
- Identify opportunities to capture case studies from customers to quantify Percepto’s value
- Participate in marketing discussions to continuously improve Percepto’s reach
- Follow up on customer requests and business opportunities in a timely manner
- Regularly update CRM and pipeline of opportunities
- Assemble proposals to customers
- Facilitate initial MSA discussions as needed
- Support proper invoicing and collections
- Organize and participate in trade shows, industry events, and other opportunities to interact with customers and promote Percepto
- Travel as required
- Other duties as required
- 3+ years of account management experience
- Ability to identify and communicate value to multiple levels within a customer organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish
- Knowledge of Portuguese language is a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work well with teams and collaborate with sales, operations, product, and R&D
- Exhibit excellent communication and professionalism
- Strong track record of follow through for customers and closing business
- Experience managing large complex companies
- Analytical thinking skills
- Four-year bachelor degree
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance/bonus
- Benefits: medical/dental/vision with company premium allowance, Health Reimbursement & Savings Accounts, 401(K) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Healthy work-life balance
- Great career opportunities
- Working with cutting-edge autonomous systems
- Full training provided
- Great team and supportive environment
Why join Percepto We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.