Percepto is looking for a computer vision / deep neural networks expert seeking an opportunity to lead and scale an algorithm team in a multidisciplinary R&D team. Our algorithm team uses cutting edge methods to solve real world challenges and enhance our drone platform capabilities, leading our most remarkable technology advances.
- Conceive, design and execute entire development cycles of computer vision algorithms and deep neural networks.
- Lead a team of algorithms developers and data scientists.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team and help define system roadmap and timelines.
- Define data collection schemes which matches the R&D roadmap.
- Establish infrastructure, process and internal tools to improve team efficiency.
- Keep the team up to date with state of the art research and industry progress.
- Represent the company in the computer vision and machine learning community, attracting and retaining talents.
- MSc/PhD in Computer science / Electrical Engineering / Physics / Mathematics, in the domain of computer vision or machine learning.
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a team of senior developers / researchers.
- At least 5 years of hands on development of algorithms / networks for real world applications.
- At least 2 years of hands on experience with 3D geometry and/or spatial modelling (applying DNNs – advantage).
- At least 1 year of hands on experience with deep neural networks (CNNs – advantage).
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in developing for GPU processing (specifically CUDA) – advantage.
- Experience in UNIX-like environments – advantage.