The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
This is a great opportunity to join our R&D team as a HW design engineer. In this position you will be responsible for the conception, design, component selection, implementation, and integration of a variety of modules for Percepto Systems.
This position will require to fully understand a multidisciplinary system, balance HW, SW, Mechanical and Productial requirements, an ability to self learn new areas and a great teamwork practice. It is required to bring the project from conception, through various design phases, to manufacture, hands-on bringup, verification and eventually to production and certification.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in electrical engineering from a known university
- 2+ years progressive experience as a board designer with multidisciplinary systems background
- Experience with PCB design
- Hand on experience with Lab equipment
- Understanding and Affinity to Physics and Mathematics
- Proficiency at English
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in physics – advantage
- Experience in the field of Optics – advantage
- Experience with IR equipment - advantage
- Experience with Battery Powered systems - advantage