The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a bookkeeper to join the Percepto finance team. This is a great opportunity to be involved in all aspects of accounting and accounting operations, to support our growth and expansion in multiple countries.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Performing and managing account payable functions including review invoices, new vendor set up, processing payments and bank related uploads, and reconciliations.
- Maintaining and managing all the month end and mid-month payments
- Conducting daily banking activities - Israel and abroad
- Responsible for submissions and reporting to governmental authorities including VAT
- Working with external auditors, tax authorities and vendors worldwide.
- Ensure proper documentation for all invoices, purchase orders, payments, etc. incl. their appropriate approvals.
- Owning monthly closing routines (completeness, transitory accounts, accruals, etc.)
- Along with a vast variety of other tasks related to bookkeeping and to perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects
- Bookkeeper type 3 - Must
- 5 years experience (Former experience in the Hi-tech industry - Big Advantage
- NetSuite working experience - big advantage
- High level of English
- High MS Office proficiency, especially with excel functions - a must
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Able to work independently, follow tasks through to completion, and meet commitments, proactively seeking guidance as necessary.