The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Business Development Manager
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a hungry and energetic Business Development Manager. An all-around player who will be focused on developing and managing existing partners and seeking potential partners.
This candidate will be required to manage from A-Z the partnerships cycle; from reach out, negotiations, remote demos, demos, successful PoC’s and all the way to a successful closing and from there to manage the partner in all aspects such as technical and marketing support, weekly-monthly calls, sales seminars, remote demos, targets, sales plans and more.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Build, develop and maintain a productive relationship with assigned partners worldwide, hold regular discussions to review open issues, understand their business, meet their needs, share best practices, provide ongoing support, determine ways to increase their success, and become their trusted partner
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partners including commercial, legal, financial, and marketing aspects and develop key account relationships within the partner's organization
- Lead the entire sale cycle and own the entire business process
- Comfortable being on the front lines closing new business and cultivating key relationships
- Open new markets and seek new partners in existing markets
- Work constantly with the sales team to meet Sales KPI’s
- Partner with internal teams, such as technical support, professional services, product management, R&D, to ensure that all challenges are being handled properly and on time
- Occasional travel visiting partners and their clients (up to 20%)
- 2-4 years of experience with managing partners globally
- Excellency in selling complex innovative technological solution to a wide range of companies- from large scale enterprises to medium/ small companies
- Excellent analytical and advanced troubleshooting skills with partners
- Proven capability to penetrate new industries and markets
- Great negotiation skills and business acumen
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Native English speaker is a must
- Additional language is an advantage