The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Control Algorithms Engineer
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with. we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Design, develop and deploy various control algorithms.
- Field test and debug issues.
- Take ownership of full development cycle.
- Convert business and product requirements into algorithm-based solution designs and implementations.
- Communicate early on the risk/reward tradeoff from the control team's point of view.
- Support issues raised by clients.
- BSc. in Aeronautical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or similar. MSc. an advantage.
- 3+ years developing control or navigation algorithms.
- Experience in writing production level C++ code is a must.
- Experience with Python or Simulink is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fast learner, self motivated, detail oriented.