The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Controller who is as excited to grow as we are and who likes being part of a make it happen start up team. The ideal candidate will have the experience and vision to be an instrumental part of building a first-class finance department.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Own the preparation of financial reports, compile financial statements, and ensure general compliance.
- Manage the month end financial close process, improving close schedule and ensuring timely and accurate financials statements. This includes tasks from bookkeeping to journal entries to revenue recognition and account reconciliations
- Manage annual and other tax return requirements; prepare tax schedules and answer tax inquiries
- Assist in annual budget planning across all departments
- Preparing and analyzing financial information to support business decisions and planning
- Working closely with external auditors during financial audits
- Direct the billing, collection, and revenue recognition processes and support the day-to-day finance operations
- Overseeing payroll and bookkeeping activities
- Develop and support financial report and company’s KPI for senior management.
- Take a leading part in implementing an ERP platform (NetSuite)
- Execute on ad hoc projects
- You care about delivering excellent work on time
- Certified Public Accountant
- At least 2 years of experience as a Controller/ Assistant Controller
- Working experience from one of the “Big 4” accounting firms in high-tech/finance department – must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience in ERP implementation (NetSuite) – Advantage
- Excellent English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with an Enterprise accounting system such as NetSuite
- Revenue recognition experience with Enterprise contracts and SaaS experience