The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Customer Support (Student position)
About The Position
?Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for responsible, customer service oriented, technical specialist to provide support for our global customers. This position is a great starting point for students to launch their career and grow in the company, while working with a winning team in the most innovative start-up in the drones industry.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Manage the support process and resolve issues that affect customers
- Work closely with the R&D, product and Q&A teams
- Hands-on technical support, in depth acquaintance with our platform
- Communicate support details and schedules to key stakeholders as required
- Continually work towards making improvements in the support process
- Maintain a support repository and manage key information - knowledge management tracking
- Lead without authority and push tasks forward to the completion
- Extensive training will be given as part of the job
- First or second-year student (At least 3 semesters left) - Computer Science, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent degree
- Fluent English - MUST
- Additional language (Spanish in particular) - an advantage
- Problem solver, team player, with excellent technical skills
- Experience with network and IT systems - an advantage
- Experience in customer support positions - an advantage
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts (8 hour shifts)- nights & weekends included
- Experience with flying drones - a big advantage