The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team
The data insights specialist will join the Percepto team and be part of the Product Operation department, translating the data gathered from sensors to meaningful reports and insights. These insights impact our customers on a daily basis, exposing them to actionable items.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with. We want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Translate data into insights while understanding the startup environment and dynamics
- Learn and understand various industries of Percepto’s clients
- Own and push forward your daily tasks while working according to the timeline of our clients
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze gathered data
- Collaborate with various teams across the organization to share and explore the data of our client
- Broad overview of our platform and in-depth understanding of Percepto’s deliverables
- Willing to work full time (hourly pay)
- Student/Degree in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Fluent English - MUST
- Excellent technical skills
- Problem solver, mission oriented, team player