The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Data Specialist (Student position)
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Junior Data Collection Specialist to join our computer vision and deep learning team. In this role, you will have the chance to train our product to achieve state of the art AI Algorithms.
This is an opportunity to join a professional Machine Learning team, that gets our autonomous drone and robotics solutions to new heights!
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family. Our Computer vision team develops state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms to address the various perception tasks required for our autonomous drones, such as object detection and scene perception.
- Analyze and Verify Data - research data sources, conduct thorough data analysis and make corrections to existing data as needed to ensure accuracy of the recorded information
- Create a Digital Conversion Program, by writing scripts in Python
- Oversee data collection process, work closely with drone operators teams in the field
- Generate and present reports, covering workflow and workflow disruptions, exceptions, and analysis results.
- Student in Computer science/ Industrial engineer/information system/ or equivalent
- Relevant experience in IDF relevant units - An advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- A self-motivated capable of working alone or in a small team to collect the best data to train our AI