The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
This is a great opportunity to join our super talented cloud team as a DevOps Engineer, and take a significant part in building the future of autonomous drones. In this role, you will help develop and maintain the infrastructure of a multi mission cloud platform which operates autonomous robots and analyzes the data uploaded from them.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Work closely with the cloud and computer vision teams.
- Deploy and maintain development and production infrastructure hosted in AWS
- Drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance
- Handle AI and Computer Vision frameworks and infrastructures.
- Research new technologies to help solve automation challenges
- Set up monitoring tools and frameworks. Create meaningful and accurate monitors and alerts
- Support the development teams with issues and problems in the configuration, integration, deployment and monitoring systems
- Check and handle performance of the cloud system, scale up databases infrastructure (master/slaves, sharding)
- Handle emergencies related to Infrastructure. Analyze problems after they occur and prevent reoccurrence
- 3+ years working on a large production environment with many types of services, databases and components
- Extensive proven experience with Linux and advanced bash and python scripting capabilities
- Experience with running production workloads on AWS platform
- Familiarity with CI \ CD methodologies and experience with relevant tools
- Provisioning and operating relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Experience with monitoring tools and data / logs analytics tools such as ELK
- Experience with docker based environment