The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Digital marketing manager
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
As our digital marketing manager you will have an overall responsibility for all our digital channels, while focusing on organic and paid demand generation campaigns to feed the pipeline for our growing global sales team, from top to bottom of the funnel.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will work closely with our rocking team members, as well as external agencies, to devise our digital strategy and own is execution (planning, implementation and budgeting).
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Create, monitor and measure all digital marketing activities including digital advertising, automation tools, social media, SEO, webinars, newsletters etc.
- Own and manage our marketing automation platform
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution (Experiment with various organic and paid acquisition channels)
- Manage the company website
- Track and report on key KPIs, including SEO ranking, Impressions, Clicks, Conversions, Organic vs. Paid traffic, channel performance, lead funnel attainment (leads, MQL, SQL) etc.
- Be an active contributor to thought leadership activities across blogs, white papers, videos and more
- Proven marketing demand generation veteran, with a history of driving desired results through digital channels
- 3+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing
- Experience working with various marketing automation and CRM platforms (Hubspot experience - advantage)
- Proven experience in planning, executing, and optimizing end-to-end marketing campaigns, including marketing asset creation, new product launches, and digital and social media marketing
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Ability to direct content building required for demand creation
- Highly motivated & team player
- Fluent English (Native English level , written & spoken– advantage)