The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Field Drone Operator (Florida, US)
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts, and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast-growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S., and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a star Drone Operator to join the team. The job offers a substantial opportunity to advance to a customer-facing, project management, and nationwide operations role in a relatively short period of time.
Job Summary: In this position, you will take a part of our operations team, and you will be working independently with our customers in the West Palm Beach area and throughout the U.S. You will play a critical role as our customers revolutionize the way they inspect and monitor vital infrastructure and assets. You will be mainly working in the field and reporting to our West Palm Beach office when not. You will cooperate with the operations, engineering, sales, and marketing teams for the ultimate goal of full product adaptation and paramount customer satisfaction.
- Participate in in-field testing of Percepto’s next-era autonomous robotic systems
- Ensure flight testing equipment readiness, operations, and safety
- Set field testing goals with Percepto teams
- Troubleshooting, testing, repairing, and maintaining delicate equipment
- Managing on-site hardware installations
- Test product capabilities and identify areas for improvement
- Ensure compliance with local aviation regulations
- Following company procedures and protocols
- Produce documentation reports
- Licensed FAA Part 107 drone operator – Must
- Driving license- Must
- At least 1-2 years of proven technical record operating drones – Must
- Thermographer certification as a plus
- High level of hardware-related technical skills- assembly, repair, etc.
- Capable of leading technical demonstrations and hardware testing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Ability to work on some non-routine hours, and willingness to work overtime
- Ability to self-learn in a highly dynamic and ambitious work environment
- Successfully work both independently and as part of a team
- Great customer facing skills
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Willingness to travel frequently/extensive periods of time for work, 10-60% of the time, dependent on the assignment
- Self-motivated, self-starter, energetic, assertive
- Spanish speaker - an advantage
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits: medical/dental/vision with company premium allowance, Health Reimbursement & Savings Accounts, 401(K) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Great career opportunities
- Working with cutting-edge autonomous systems
- Full training provided
- Great team and supportive environment
Why join Percepto We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.