The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Field Operations Support
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Lead deployment and installation processes with WW teams
- Lead, manage and coordinate the upkeep of WW systems
- Acquire, train, improve and manage worldwide operational partners
- Carryout demonstration and PoCs to customers
- Lead various operational projects framework for necessary contributions from different departments and facilitate their collaboration
- Accountability for possible projects challenges or constraints, and proactive approach in crisis management
- Perform the company’s highest tier of field support
- Experience in implementation of complex HW and SW products
- Customer facing experience- including training, demonstrations, technical support
- High level of hardware-related technical skills- assembly, repair, etc
- Willing to travel
- Ability to work during non-routine hours
- Native English speaker
- Proven robotics-related technical record - an advantage
- Drone operator – an advantage
- A CAN DO approach, ability to lead, promote, and resolve complex issues
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fact-paced environment