The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Field Tech Training US
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a talented Field Tech training to join our growing team.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- A key training focal point for internal departments and operational partners
- Lead training and certifications of new System Field Operators
- Lead training and certifications of Percepto operational partners and certifies as “Percepto Pilots”
- Improve Field operators and operational partners professionalism over time
- Maintain all Percepto pilots (Including operational partners and clients) flying and knowledge skills up to date
- Contribute to the Operations training development and improvement processes
- Establishing organizational standards by creating and updating new and existing procedures
- Create and implement an effective training database: video tutorials, interactive presentations, courses and tests
- Managing and using an LMS system
- Lead NA & LATAM aviation certifications
- Leading technical tests during pilot hiring process
- Licensed FAA Part 107 drone operator
- At least one year experience in drone operators training
- Experience in frontal instructing
- Experience with using LMS systems
- At least 2 years of proven record operating non-DJI drones
- Proven ability of flying drones without GPS Positioning
- Highly Proficient in flying Multi-rotor UAVs
- Experience with Ardupilot software and hardware (Pixhawk) - Advantage
- High level of hardware-related technical skills- assembly, repair, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Willing to travel for training purposes
- Ability to work on some non-routine hours, and willingness to work overtime
- Ability to self-learn in a highly dynamic and ambitious work environment
- Successfully work both independently and as part of a teams
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Driving license