The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our Cloud team in building the future of autonomous robots. Our cloud team is building a unique management system for autonomous robots which not only manages a fleet of drones and ground robots but also analyzes different data types, creating 3D models and maps, reports and distributing these analytics to multiple stakeholders in the customer’s organization.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Design and implement features in the front end web client. From complex 3D mapping implementation to dashboard and analytics display and real time video streaming.
- Implement solutions both in web and mobile environments.
- Improve system stability and performance.
- Contribute your analytical abilities and enthusiasm for research and provide solutions to challenging problems.
- At least one year experience in React
- Experience in developing responsive UI.
- Experience with one or more JS frameworks Angular/Vue/React.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with websockets - an advantage.
- Proactive approach with ability to organise self and work effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.