The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Full Stack Developer
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
This is a great opportunity to join the market leader in one of the most fascinating growing industries – industrial autonomous drones: Percepto is looking for a highly-passionate and talented Fullstack Engineer to join the team in building the future of autonomous drones. You will develop state of the art cloud system which manages fleets of autonomous robots. You will be developing real time communication, real time video streaming, cloud computing, 3D modeling and implement vision based algorithms with the newest technologies out there.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Design and implement features for large scale and real time drone/client/server system
- Build the infrastructure to implement vision based algorithms to run on large scale data sets from multiple sources
- Design and develop from scratch web application and integrate different APIs and third party services.
- Initiate, organize and research for new technologies to help improving our system constantly
- Collaborate with product managers and other team members to solve customers problems and bring the best solution to market
- Passion for our product, and desire to join a team of enthusiastic robotics-aficionados, AI experts and general technology lovers!
- At least 1 year experience as a Fullstack developer
- B.Sc. of Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Software Engineering / Mathematics
- Hands on experience in developing scaled and robust server infrastructure- an advantage
- Hands on experience with SQL and NO-SQL databases
- Knowledge of websockets, TCP sockets and multi-thread development- an advantage
- Experience with Big Data frameworks - an advantage
- Experience with real time video stream (RTP, SRTP, WebRTC) - an advantage
- Proactive and positive approach, and strong communication skills