The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Global Policy Officer
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
About the Role:
As a key member of Percepto’s Policy & Government Affairs team, you will be responsible for advancing aviation policy and other policy objectives enabling Percepto to safely integrate into the airspace in countries around the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Create documentation for regulatory approvals for Percepto’s operations
- Work closely with regulators to secure approvals for Percepto’s global operations, monitoring project progress and removing obstacles along the way
- Work with customers to secure operational approvals for sites around the world
- Create new relationships with regulatory bodies
- Support the sales team in providing prospective customers with a regulatory overview and roadmap and secure appropriate licenses for demos
- Serve as a professional authority for global drone policy and regulatory affairs, keep track of regulatory changes and inform internal business and operation team
- 2 - 3 years of experience writing technical and/or regulatory documents in English and in Hebrew
- Experience working with regulatory authorities in Israel and worldwide- advantage
- Background in aviation/unmanned aviation – advantage
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment while prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Communicate effectively and build strong relationships with internal business teams and external stakeholders
- Native language skills (speaking, reading, writing) in English and Hebrew
- Detail oriented and organized
- LL.B or BA in related field