The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for an Hardware Verification to join our growth team.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Definition, planning and execution of environmental and stress tests
- Definition and execution of tests, to ensure compliance with international certification standards
- Perform statistical data analysis to predict and minimize risks
- Work with the R&D teams to develop processes that increase reliability
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Broad-minded knowledge in electrical, optics and mechanics
- Sharp diagnostic ability for details
- Autodidactic with quick perceptive
- Knowledge of production processes and quality assurance procedures
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical testing systems and tools
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of testing methodology
- Previous experience as a HW Verification Engineer
- Familiarity with international certification standards
- Familiarity with stress and environmental testing
- Previous experience in MATLAB
- Knowledge in SOLIDWORK
- Knowledge in 3D printing