The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
HR Manager - US
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for an HR Manager to join our Global HR team, and be our team’s partner in the growing US office. The HR manager will be the liaison between HR HQ (In Israel) and the US site, support the site’s growth and help build the culture and HR operations in the site.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Manage the US hiring process, end to end- from job descriptions, managing the pipeline and the recruitment process, keeping candidates engaged, conducting phone and HR interviews, until reaching a successful hire
- Manage the day-to-day HR operations for the US site
- Support New Hire Orientation and on-boarding, oversee exit interviews and support the full employee lifecycle
- Work with employee records and HRIS system
- Provide benefits administration and become the liaison between employees and the benefits broker/ insurance carriers.
- Help draft local policies that comply with applicable employment laws and that suit the company culture, including the US site handbook
- Manage US HR budget effectively
- Work with local and global HR and other key business functions contributing to the business growth
- A true hands-on approach in creating and driving effective employee relations, retention and reward programs to ensure a positive culture with high level of employee engagement
- 5+ years of HR Management experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of employment law and common HR standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Proven ability to apply HR best practices to support organization goals and values.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing Evolution team. We also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Full Training & Growth Opportunities