The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for an Internal Support to join our team!
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family. Our Computer vision team develops state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms to address the various perception tasks required for our autonomous drones, such as object detection and scene perception.
- Lead deployment and installation processes with supporting teams worldwide
- Lead, manage and coordinate the upkeep and maintenance of worldwide systems
- Acquire, train, improve and manage worldwide operational partners
- Lead, support and manage demonstrations
- Lead and facilitate the collaboration of departments in various operational projects
- Independently manage and account for high profile projects
- Perform the company’s highest tier of field support
- 3 years of experience in the field of Tier 3 technical support
- Experience in implementation of complex HW and SW products
- Customer facing experience - including training, demonstrations and technical support
- Experience in Linux, python, bash scripting
- High level of hardware-related technical skills - assembly, repair, etc
- Willing to travel
- Ability to work during non-routine hours
- Proven robotics-related technical record - an advantage
- Drone experience - an advantage
- A CAN DO approach, ability to lead, promote, and resolve complex issues
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English - MUST
- A proactive approach to managing tough situations