The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
IT & NetSuite Engineer
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
Percepto is looking for an IT Specialist with at least 2 years of experience in leading installation and configuration of computer hardware, software, networks and systems.
In this position, you will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business. You will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and configuring all our office infrastructure and software services. You will also be exposed to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities.
In addition, design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of Oracle NetSuite, and be part of the NetSuite implementation across Percepto’s departments.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Monitor, maintain and configure computer systems and networks for high productivity, low friction and increased security
- Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite and ancillary software connections to meet evolving needs
- Oversee and determine time frames for major IT projects including new deployments, system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Collaborate / lead development of cross-system solutions in complex highly integrated environment
- Maintain / Configure and Deploy SaaS / PaaS / IaaS in accordance with company guidelines
- Administer access management for all systems
- Provide support with employees’ onboarding and ongoing IT issues
- Design, implement and enforce company’s information security policies
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in System / Infrastructure
- Experience with NetSuite – Big Advantage
- Excellent IT skills with deep understanding of the technical fundamentals of networking. Excellent ability to install, administer and troubleshoot computer hardware, software and networks.
- Monitoring and failure prevention experience
- Scripting and automation experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good prioritization skills and ability to be flexible in a fast changing environment
- An ability to work in tight deadlines and within constraints
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail, thoroughness and organization skills.