The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. We are a rapidly growing start up that is seeking an Office Manager & Logistics Coordinator in our Dallas, TX office!
Logistic Specialist Primary Responsibilities:
- Transportation/delivery, storage, packaging, cargo handling regulation, etc.
- Hardware equipment upgrade management
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies
- Determines the method of shipment and prepares bills, invoices, and other shipping documents
- Place orders to replenish stock, avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed
- Analyzing and collecting data for forecasting
- Working closely with all levels of management
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth understanding of inventory and logistics in a manufacturing environment- Advantage
- Ability to work as part of a group or complete assigned tasks independently using independent judgment in decision-making
- Skilled at planning, organizing, and prioritizing work effectively to produce measurable results
- Respond promptly to intracompany email and voicemail to create and maintain effective relationships within the organization
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Gmail, Google Calendar, Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience using a large ERP system such as SAP, JDE, Oracle, etc.
- Undergraduate degree in supply chain management, business, or similar discipline
- Experience creating reports using a business intelligence/reporting program