The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Marketing Director to join our company. This is a key role within a strong, dynamic, super-fun marketing team, an opportunity to join a market leading company and help shape its marketing strategy in a transitory growth stage.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Marketing Director, reporting to VP marketing.
- Overseeing product and content marketing efforts
- Support development of the marketing strategy, plans and programs
- Become the go-to expert to support sales and GTM programs
- Devise and support creating product, industry, and thought leadership content through presentations, blogs, white papers, eBooks, videos, web pages and more.
- Identify and emphasize competitive differentiators
- 5+ years of experience in high-impact B2B marketing roles
- Strong business understanding and deep familiarity with sales processes and dynamics
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful marketing programs
- Ability to manage and create content related to product and thought leadership
- Budget management experience
- Project management skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- Managerial skills with passion for hands-on work
- A native-level English speaker with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Product marketing experience - an advantage
- MBA - an advantage