The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Mechanical Engineer- Payload
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer- Payload to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to join the market leader in one of the most fascinating growing industries – industrial autonomous drones and robotics: Percepto is looking for a highly-passionate and talented Mechanical Engineer to join our great R&D team.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- You will be designing variety of payloads for airborne platforms as well as ground based ones.
- You will be responsible for the conception, design, component selection, implementation, and integration of a variety of payloads for Percepto Systems.
- You will bring the project from conception, through various design phases, to manufacture, hands-on bringup, verification and eventually to production and certification.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineer
- 3+ years experience in mechanical design
- 3+ years experience in Solidworks
- Experience in mechanism & mechanical design from Concept to production
- Knowledge in experiments and testing
- Experience in electro-optomechanical design
- Background in manufacturing techniques, such as CNC, sheet metal, AM, molds design, and injections molding
- Experience in thermal and flow simulation analysis – Advantage
- Experience Vibration isolation & dynamic analysis - Advantage