The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team! (passionate about their work, make an impact, top notch talents)
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
In this role, as a Mechanical engineer in our R&D team, you will be in charge of robotics platform design and integration. You will be responsible for integrating new robots into the Percepto eco-system from physical and mechanical aspects. You will also design and develop base stations for out state of the art current and future robots.
This position requires to fully understand a multidisciplinary system, balance HW, SW, Mechanical and Product requirements, an ability to independently learn new areas and practice great teamwork. You will have the chance to bring the project from conception, through various design phases, to manufacturing, hands-on bring up, verification and eventually to production and certification.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- +3 years’ of experience in mechanical design
- +3 years’ of experience in Solidworks
- Experience in multidisciplinary design and complex mechanisms from Concept to production
- Knowledge in experiments and testing
- Background in manufacturing techniques such as CNC, sheet metal, molds design, and injections molding
- Basic knowledge of Python, ability to write scripts
- High level of spoken and written English
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to work independently and Hand-on
- Experience in thermal and flow simulation analysis – An advantage
- Experience in plastic parts designing (including mold design) - An advantage
- Basic operating knowledge of Linux environments - An advantage