The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a talented and experienced NPI Engineer to join our Engineering department. He will lead NPI projects both from technical and management aspects, and will play an important part in our growing engineering team.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Manage new product introduction from R&D and innovation teams hand over.
- Define and drive timelines and phase gates for all new product introductions into operations.
- Be the operation technical focal point and collaborate cross-functionally with R&D, engineering, supply chain, quality.
- Act as a point of contact throughout NPI projects and provide guidance to drive project issues to resolution.
- Technical managing and control Turn- Key/Suppliers, local and overseas throughout the project lifecycle and post-release.
- Responsible for building and managing Product/Production file: BOM, Drawings, Product documentation.
- Responsible for conducting and implementing product changes (ECO, MCO, waivers & deviations) and configuration control.
- Define all the documentation needed in order to manufacture the products correctly (Test procedure, Assembly instruction, etc.).
- Support on-going production processes and train subcontractors.
- Validation of manufacturing process to meet targets, production output, and quality standards
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of proven experience in production planning, knowledge of NPI processes & project management leading capabilities.
- Experience in building production files and leading engineering changes.
- Experience with SolidWorks – mandatory.
- Experience with EPDM (SolidWorks PDM) - an advantage.
- Experience with ERP system (NetSuite) and PLM systems (AGILE)- an advantage
- Experience with cable design - an advantage.
- Familiar with electronics components - an advantage.
- High level command of English, spoken and written.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet specific goals and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to lead without formal authority.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, energetic, assertive.
- Positive attitude and leadership.