The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Office Manager & Logistics Coordinator
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. We are a rapidly growing start up that is seeking an Office Manager & Logistics Coordinator in our Dallas, TX office!
Logistic coordinator Primary Responsibilities:
- Transportation/delivery, storage, packaging, cargo handling regulation, etc.
- Hardware equipment upgrade management
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies
- Determines the method of shipment and prepares bills, invoices, and other shipping documents
- Place orders to replenish stock, avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed
Office Manager Primary Responsibilities:
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure
- Scheduling group meetings & Organizing company events or conferences
- Organizing induction programs for new employees
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth understanding of inventory and logistics in a manufacturing environment- Advantage
- Ability to work as part of a group or complete assigned tasks independently using independent judgment in decision-making
- Skilled at planning, organizing, and prioritizing work effectively to produce measurable results
- Respond promptly to intracompany email and voicemail to create and maintain effective relationships within the organization
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Gmail, Google Calendar, Excel, Word, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience using a large ERP system such as SAP, JDE, Oracle, etc.
- Undergraduate degree in supply chain management, business, or similar discipline
- Experience creating reports using a business intelligence/reporting program
- Experience in office administration
- Office management experience