The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
This is an amazing opportunity to join our product team as a product analyst. You will have a great opportunity to be an integral part of the product team and help build a product in one of the most fascinating growing industries – industrial autonomous drones!
We are looking for a passionate and creative analyst who can discover new markets, deliver insights and reporting to drive key product and business decisions, who will not fear in the face of new challenges.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Perform market research and collect customer feedback
- Analyze market data, trends and behaviors
- Provide supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives
- Define, monitor and analyze key product metrics, validate usability of features, and communicate their level of success to stakeholders
- Conduct customer analysis - behavior, system usage, customer value and more
- Take part in product-related decisions, and identify opportunities for improvements
- 2+ years experience as a product analyst
- BA in economics, business, statistics or related field
- Excellent research and investigation skills, attention to detail
- Experience defining and analyzing user analytics - advantage
- Self-managed, strong organizational and time management skills
- Fun to work with!