The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company's growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will lead our Core technology products. Our Core teams are responsible for all of Percepto’s Robots fleet, both Aerial and Ground systems. In this role you will be in charge of the entire product lifecycle of these products.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Be in charge of the strategy and roadmap of the relevant product squads..
- Work with HW and SW engineers throughout the whole development cycle to ensure we meet our product KPIs.
- Define key results and metrics to measure product success.
- Obtain deep market understanding through constant market research and customer relations.
- Be in charge of new product initiatives, research for new product lines and features according to market demands and business goals.
- Engineering BSc from a leading university.
- At least 3 years experience in a product management role.
- At least 1 years of experience in HW oriented product development. (Electronics or mechanics) - Advantage
- Strong technical skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- A true team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Data oriented and driven, sharp analytical skills.