The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a product manager who is passionate about building groundbreaking products in an innovative fast paced environment.
You will be part of our “data management” product line, work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out features. You will work with algorithm engineers on vision based applications and also UX/UI designers and SW developers on our user interface product.
As a part of the product team you will acquire an in-depth understanding of our customers and their markets that will allow you to steer the product in the right direction.
- Work with customers to help direct product roadmap and improve customer experience
- Manage the product life cycle from planning through research, development and all the way into the launch of the product
- Write product specifications, user stories and build wireframes
- Define and analyze metrics to measure product success
- Work closely with product designers, R&D, QA, marketing and operational teams
- Define and maintain product roadmap together with the product team
- BA/BSc degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years experience in a product management role
- Experience in full product life cycle management
- Fast learner, self-directed and highly motivated
- A true team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Data oriented and driven, sharp analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Fluent English
- Strong technical skills - a great advantage