The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
This is a great opportunity to join the market leader in one of the most fascinating growing industries. We are looking for an experienced HW oriented product manager to lead our “collectors” product. The collectors product refers to all the autonomous robots which collect data to the system, their payloads and web interfaces to control them.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Lead the product through its whole life cycle to deliver great customer value.
- Lead of the strategy and roadmap of the relevant product teams.
- Create the “story telling” of this product.
- Work with HW and SW engineers to ensure we meet our product KPIs.
- Define key results and metrics to measure product success.
- Obtain deep market understanding through constant market research and customer relations.
- Lead new product initiatives, research for new product lines and features according to market demands and business goals.
- Engineering BSc from a leading university.
- At least 3 years experience in a product management role.
- At least 1 year of experience in HW oriented product development. (Electronics or mechanics)
- Strong technical skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- A true team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Data oriented and driven, sharp analytical skills.