The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Quality Assurance Engineer
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for a great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a highly passionate and talented Quality assurance engineer to join our great operations team. If you are a person that cares about what you do and always thinks about the big picture of things, we would like to meet you!
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Writing, updating, and implementing procedures and quality processes
- Performing internal audits and preparing for external audits (including FAA qualification for TC and PC)
- Implementation and constant improvement of CAPA processes
- Sub Suppliers/ manufacturers quality management and supervision, including writing of quality requirements, SOW documents, inspection checklists, and control plans
- Performing suppliers’ audits and source inspections
- At least 4 years of experience in leading and executing Quality Assurance activities in a fast-paced High-tech environment
- Experience writing quality procedures, checklists, and requirements documents
- At least 3 years’ experience with ISO 9001 requirements and processes
- High level of English- written and verbal
- Engineering degree- a must
- CQE certification- an advantage
- Lead Auditor certification- an advantage
- Experience in manufacturing companies- an advantage
- Familiarity with FAA and CAAI requirements – an advantage