The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Regional Sales Manager Northern Europe
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a hungry and energetic Regional Sales Manager, A rare combination of a hunter / farmer, who will focus on acquiring new customers while maintaining and reselling to existing ones. The right candidate will be required to manage a complex sales cycle and to engage with business champions and decision makers across the organizational hierarchy, all the way through to C-level executives. The Reginal Sales Manager will manage all aspects of the sales cycle from reach out & prospecting through demos, pilots, negotiations, and all the way to a successful deal closing.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Lead the entire sales cycle (Lead-to-Order) and own the business process: contribute to the lead generation efforts, develop & manage pipeline, generate demo's and POC's and close deals.
- Plan, forecast and execute sales activities, strive to exceed quota requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts, in cooperation with the CS team, ensure customer satisfaction and drive up-sale and cross-sale.
- Represent the company in the region: attend industry events and exhibitions, communicate with thought leaders and influencers, etc.
- 7+ years of experience in selling complex solutions (HW & SW) to large enterprise companies
- Experience in selling to at least one of the following markets: Utilities, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Mining or other heavy industries
- Proven experience in selling to complicated eco systems with multiple influencers, decision makers and other stake holders
- Experience in selling manufacturing or security management systems - an advantage
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- A proven record of penetrating new industries and markets - an advantage
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and demanding work environment
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Fluent English writing and speaking skills
- Additional European languages - an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills