The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Regulatory and strategic writer
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
About the Role:
As a critical member of Percepto’s Policy & Government Affairs team, you will be responsible for advancing aviation and other policy objectives that enable Percepto to operate safely, efficiently, and at scale in the United States.
What You’ll Do:
- Help create the documentation submitted to regulators for approvals for Percepto’s operations (ConOps, Risk Assessment, Specs Doc, etc.)
- Help gain regulatory approval for Percepto’s operations globally
- Work closely with business, operations and engineering teams within Percepto
- Serve as a professional authority for regulatory affairs
- Technical Writer with at least two years of experience work on documentation for U.S. Regulatory Affairs. Most documentation in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Background in Aviation, preferably unmanned aviation
- Native language skills in English, especially good writing skills
- Preference for at least conversational Hebrew
- Works well with people from across departments, with clients and regulators
- Detail oriented