The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our global team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI and hardware. We are a fast-growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S., Europe and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family. Furthermore, you will be able to work in two of the hottest disciplines of the moment: Robotics and AI.
What will you be doing? As a Sales Development Representative at Percepto, you’ll be central to our growth and the first point of contact with our customers. You’ll be responsible for identifying potential new customers through research, making initial communication via email or phone, qualifying and passing the lead on to our Sales Team and assisting with pipeline fulfilment. You’ll be expected to develop ongoing product knowledge and market awareness and act as a trusted advisor to the people you talk to. You should be seen as an expert who can help organizations solve the challenges they’re facing.
You’ll be provided full training on all aspects of the business, the products, the services offered, and most importantly, you’ll learn a ton about UAS, EASA regulations, software, robotics, AI, and more
- Explore and identify new sales opportunities forums
- Generate warm leads for the Percepto Sales team and work in a structured manner with Sales Cadences
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries and work to achieve targets on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Research strategic accounts, identify key players, reach out to them and generate SQL’s
- Schedule demos and sales talks for the regional sales managers
- Work closely with Sales to develop market intelligence, use case opportunities and more
- At least 1+ years experience in a similar role of SDR/BDR in SaaS/HaaS
- Databases hunter
- Strong analytical thinking and great communicator
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- The capability of understanding customer pain points and requirements
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Ability to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Team player who can quickly understand the team dynamic