The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Sales Engineer, Australia
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing team.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Work closely with Australia's Sales Manager; assist with all technical aspects of the sales process
- Make technical presentations; explain how Percepto’s solution will meet customer’s needs; answer technical questions
- Interpret and understand customer needs and requirements - analyze the solution’s fit to resolve them
- Inform the Product team on new customers’ requirements
- Lead live demonstrations, either remote or on Percepto’s site
- Assist in preparing ROI calculations
- Prepare SoW documents for both POCs and commercial deals
- Participate in POCs on customer’s premises
- Prepare/review price proposals
- Review tenders and assist in response preparation
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- At least 3 years of experience in client facing positions, preferably in a similar role
- Proven experience in leading technical presentations and demonstrations
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Experience in the following markets: mining, oil & gas, solar – a strong advantage
- Licensed drone operator – a strong advantage
- Experience in the field of robotics and/or aviation – an advantage