The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Senior Account Manager- North America
About The Position
Percepto is growing globally, winning large heavy industrial clients and providing them a path to remote robotic operations. To support this growth and enable Percepto to grow within these clients, we are looking for a qualified Senior account manager to join our commercial group. You will supervise every aspect of our clients in North America, from deployment of our systems, through value creation and identification of internal growth opportunities. You will be working with most of Percepto's groups and departments to ensure customer needs are met and build a binding connection with the client to make sure we always provide value at the highest level.
If you’re customer-oriented and a creative doer, this position is for you. Our ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience. We also expect you to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our brand.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase sales and build successful long-term client relationships.
- Supervise all account related activities to ensure client satisfaction
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness
- Use client feedback to improve customer experience
- Report on up-sale/cross sale opportunities and work with the team to win them.
- Identify and approach potential internal account clients
- Ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients and the sales team
- Proven work experience as a Senior account manager
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Team management skills
- Experience in representing a SW and HW solution - Advantage
- Experience working with heavy industrial clients (Power, Mining, O&G, Chemical companies)
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration or a relevant field