The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Senior Applied Algo Researcher
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Senior Applied Algo Researcher to join our growing team. We use cutting-edge research machine-learning methods to develop deep learning algorithms that automatically analyze drones' data, such as thermal and 4K cameras. The professional we are looking for should have a researcher state of mind, and an out of the box thinking, combined with the ability to deliver high quality results.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family. Our Computer vision team develops state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms to address the various perception tasks required for our autonomous drones, such as object detection and scene perception.
- Conduct complete cycles of advanced machine learning and computer vision research
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms having fundamental improvements or breakthroughs
- Strive to follow, write and publish publications in relevant research fields
- Design, train and analyze deep-learning models
- Implement proof-of-concepts as well as production-grade algorithms in Python using machine-learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Analyze data related requirements and mentor data collection activity
- M.Sc in Electrical / Software Engineering from leading universities, Ph.D. -an advantage.
- 3+ years experience developing computer vision algorithms, such as object detection & recognition, multiple view geometry related methods, and anomaly detection
- Experience with Deep Learning and Machine Learning algorithms
- Experience in Python and ML/CV framework such as SK-learn, OpenCV and/or Tensorflow/PyTorch, C/C++ is an advantage
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passion for cutting-edge technologies and product delivery