The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Senior Product Designer
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for an expert Product Designer for our visionary Product-Design Team. Join us and be part of conceptualizing, planning, and designing innovative products used worldwide.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Create intelligent, simple, and intuitive designs for new features on our ever-evolving SaaS platform and new products.
- Ideate, plan, and execute UX improvements across all products.
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers, Designers, Developers, and other stakeholders to define, design, and deliver exceptional designs.
- Keep new features aligned with our Design System while using your talent to freshen it up when needed.
- Conduct a full design cycle from spotting opportunities for improvement, conducting user research and ideating solutions, planning and creating beautiful UI, delivering it to development, and making sure all is executed to perfection.
- B. Design degree from one of the leading Design schools (Bezalel, HIT, Shenkar, Wizo)
- 4 years of experience in product design.
- At least 2 years of experience in designing complex SaaS products.
- Experience in conducting user research.
- An online portfolio with in-depth case studies demonstrating beautiful designs and the reasoning behind them.
- Ability to lead projects from start to finish independently.
- A creative thinker and a problem solver with exceptional UX skills.
- Strong UI design skills, pixel-perfect, and fantastic attention to details.
- A great team player who is willing to help teammates, share knowledge, and learn from them as well.
- Passion for design, product, and cool robots!