The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Senior UX Writer
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts, and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what's possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast-growing company with offices in Israel, the US, and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients worldwide. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for our first Senior UX Writer to join Percepto, who is experienced and passionate about making products easier to use - through language, copy, and narrative.
As part of the Product-Design team, you will have a significant impact on the company's products, UX design, and strategy.
- Translate complex concepts into a clear, articulate copy to engage users, and trigger behavioral change across all of the company's products
- Work closely with developers, UX Designers, PMs, SEs, and other stakeholders to gather information required to understand the problems our users are facing and the ways our product can solve them
- Be responsible for all the products' microcopy and communication channels with users
- Manage the localization process
- Work closely with Product-Marketers to incorporate the marketing voice & tone into the products
- Take ownership of technical-specs writing for various departments across the company
- Contribute to the training materials and lead the establishment of Percepto's Help Center
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, HCI, UX, or equivalent relevant experience
- Native-level English speaker- Must
- At least 3 years of experience as a UX Writer for a SaaS product, preferably B2B
- Fast learner, self-driven, and highly motivated
- A true team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Fluent Hebrew is an asset
- Other languages- a significant advantage