The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Edge team in building the future of autonomous robots. The Edge team is developing ground braking multidisciplinary systems that allow enterprises to seamlessly integrate autonomous robotics into their inspection and monitoring workflows.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
What will you do?
- Participate in all stages of development of end-to-end features and new capabilities for autonomous robots.
- Work closely with team members to design and implement high quality, maintainable, modern, performance and safety critical software.
- Collaborate with peers from different domains such as Hardware, Cloud, and Algorithms and contribute to cross functional teams working to achieve common product goals.
What will you need
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Equivalent
- High analytical skills, ability to work in a high paced, multidisciplinary environment - must.
- C++ (3+ years) with ability to design clean, high performing code.
- Python development (3+ years)
- Linux system level programming (3+ years)
- Deep understanding of operating systems, concurrency and multi-threading
- Networking and common IP protocols
- Experience with Embedded Linux or other embedded systems experience.
- Previous experience with NVidia Tegra based processors.