The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a highly motivated Solution Engineer to join the team in shaping the future of autonomous robotics. This job offers an amazing opportunity to manage a variety of projects worldwide and lead the operations aspects with our customers.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- A key technical focal point for customers and internal departments
- Lead deployment and installation processes with worldwide teams
- Acquire, train, improve and manage worldwide operational partners
- Provide pre- sale engineering and technological solutions for strategic sales opportunities
- Contribute to the company’s product development and improvement processes
- Perform on site hardware solution testing and carryout demonstration to customers
- Lead various operational projects’ framework for necessary contributions from different departments and facilitate their collaboration
- Account for possible projects’ challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage hurdles
- Perform the company’s highest tier of field support
- Produce documentation reports
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of robotics and/or aviation
- Large scale project management experience
- High level of hardware related technical skills- assembly, repair etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in client facing positions
- Capable of leading technical demonstrations and hardware testing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
- Ability to work on non-routine hours
- Ability to self-learn in a highly dynamic and ambitious work environment
- Successfully work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- A highly driven and collaborative individual
- Native English speaker
- Licensed FAA Part 107 and CAAI drone operator – an advantage