The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Strategy Manager to join a team responsible for setting the company’s compass and cross-organization projects. In this position, you will be taking a crucial part in building Percepto’s strategic plans, based on strong technology understanding, data analysis, deep market research and cross team collaboration. You will work directly with executive leadership, reporting to the CEO, to develop strategy across the company while measuring performance against organizational goals.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Build the company’s strategic plan and drive discussions with management, set KPIs and track progress
- Lead strategic, cross-functional projects in the company level to support business growth, new product development, and competitive trend alignment
- Analyze the market landscape to take part of defining Percepto’s direction
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders to acquire relevant information and regularly meet with business partners to validate data and assumptions.
- Translate assessments of strategies into actionable decision points and recommendations
- 5+ years of experience in industry research, competitive-intelligence or strategy roles
- Startup ecosystem experience (operational or VC)
- Excellent Problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Proven track record of leading successful business/product strategy
- Significant understanding of multidisciplinary systems (Advantage)
- Proven knowledge and experience of product life-cycles both technology and business-wise
- Native level English - both written and spoken